Interspire Email Marketer 6 Beta Available to ALL Clients

Update: Interspire Email Marketer 6 has been released. Learn more and try the demo here.

Hi everyone. Instead of a closed test we’ve decided to make Interspire Email Marketer 6 beta available to all existing clients, regardless of which product(s) you own.

To get started just login to the client area and follow the orange notice on the main page. We’re looking at a 1-2 week public beta period before release because the product is already quite stable after our 6 week internal testing cycle.

The beta is encoded with ionCube so you’ll need to make sure your web server has the free ionCube loaders installed. Also the beta doesn’t require a license key and expires on the 3rd of December 2009. Complete details are included in the client area and bugs can be reported directly from the application.

This entry was posted in Blog Posts. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to “Interspire Email Marketer 6 Beta Available to ALL Clients”

1. Mike says:

Sadly no time to check this out, but the actual system looks fantastic from the blog.
    Well done.

2. Michael says:

Is the final version going to be ioncube encoded? Please say no. One of the greatest plusses of IEM is that we can customize it to our liking.

3. very cool. can’t wait to check it out!

4. Nadeem says:

Looks great!!

5. Looking very forward to it!

Another feature request I have is manually moving a contact from one list to another!

6. Ruark says:

Why on earth this video is in quicktime is beyond me. Please use flashplayers or even WM players over this :-/

• Mitchell Harper says:

Hi Ruark. Mainly because Quicktime is cross operating system compatible. Normally it would've been posted to YouTube but I didn't want to break the video up for YouTube's 10 minute video limit.

7. Mike,
    I look forward to joining the Beta Test.
    I sure hope the test includes allowing the user to sort the database fields for ease in updating database information (i.e. allowing the user to set the order of the fiels–like: E-mail address, first name, last name, phone, street address, city, state zip–instead of the randowm placement of fields currently not changeable in the system.

Thanks.

8. I am available to check it out; and looking forward to it.

9. Looking forward to checking it out.

10. Gin says:

Hello Mitchell!
    Great tool. But I can't do one simple thing – when I create an autoresponder I type %%First Name%% – and there is '%%First Name%%' in the letter, not John or Bill – custom fields don't work!

I created contact list, form with field 'first name' – but nothing works. I saw video tutorial – what I do wrong?

• Mitchell Harper says:

Hi Gin,

Instead of typing the placeholder click the custom field button on the WYSIWG editor and select it instead. You might have misspelled the placeholder.

If you still can't get it working please feel free to submit a ticket from the client area at http://www.interspire.com/clientarea

Cheers,