PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Amount at checkout?

ideahost
10-11-2009, 03:37 AM
Hi, I sure hope this is an easy fix... someone just let me know what part of php to tweak, so my cart can finally, finally work:( Running 5.0.6 and I have fixed IEv8 problems, mostly, and this seems different. When I finally get all the way through checkout, buying a $1.00 item, I get this error message:
"The amount supplied in the authorization request appears to be invalid."

It's a dollar, for goodness sake. A little download item, no tax, no shipping...

I'm using MyVirtualMerchant, and here are my error logs:
"Warning PHP N/A Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_sessions)"

Okay........Where is this path? how do I fix this, and will it address the "invalid amount" error code? Anyone have this happen?
Thanks for any and all help... other parts of the cart effort have been hard, but kinda like Interspire cart, it's coool (despite things that go bump.) ;)

ideahost
10-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Found the fix on the InterspireD.net forum - posted by Charlie Foxtrot - THANK YOU CHARLIE!

http://www.interspired.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=181#p655

Maybe Interspire will write that into the module to save future customers 22 hours of research...