PDA

View Full Version : Product Variations

jbarrick
12-16-2009, 06:19 PM
How do I control if my product variations ("Sizes" in this case) display as drop down list menu or radio buttons?

Right now mine is displaying one size variable (Small - 3XL) as a drop down list menu, while another size variable (Small - XL) as radio buttons.

Whenever there are 6 or more variations it displays as a list menu and 5 or fewer it displays as radio buttons.

I do not want it to display as radio buttons at all, only a drop down list menu. How do I change this?

Teamworks
01-03-2010, 06:43 PM
1st always make a backup.
find the file named "ProductDetails.php" in the "includes\display" folder under your store, (Make the backup now). Find the following code section and
modify as shown with your value. This should do what you need.

https://teammi.com/test/dropdown.png

Just got the shopping cart software this weekend, so it is the current release as of 1/1/2010.

CarbonElemental
01-08-2010, 02:36 AM
Thanks very much for posting this - this was driving me crazy seeing the radio buttons sometimes and dropdowns on other.

ramona1166
01-19-2010, 11:11 PM
I was having the same problem. Teamworks, I couldn't see the code you were referring to, so I thought I'd add this.

on line 258 of the includes/display/productdetail, I found this code.

if(count($prodVariations) == 1 && count(current($prodVariations)) <= 5) {
$onlyOneVariation = true;
$GLOBALS['OptionMessage'] = GetLang('ChooseAnOption');

I changed $onlyOneVariation = false and it was fixed.

Hope this helps someone.

dannyc
03-22-2010, 06:35 AM
This worked well for me.

Thank you.

I was having the same problem. Teamworks, I couldn't see the code you were referring to, so I thought I'd add this.

on line 258 of the includes/display/productdetail, I found this code.

if(count($prodVariations) == 1 && count(current($prodVariations)) <= 5) {
$onlyOneVariation = true;
$GLOBALS['OptionMessage'] = GetLang('ChooseAnOption');

I changed $onlyOneVariation = false and it was fixed.

Hope this helps someone.