PDA

View Full Version : enbed the signup form and message?

rob_illinois
08-15-2007, 04:52 AM
I have the code for the signup form in another page on a website. When users type in their email address and hit submit button it loads the form.php and takes over the whole page. The page is all white and just says at the top of it: Please check your email to complete your subscription....

How do I get this message: Please check your email to complete your subscription... to popup in the same area as the Signup box where they typed in their email address?

Or create my own customized results page instead of the pain jane one?

Thanks Much

Chris S
08-15-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi,

Edit your subscribe form from within sendstudio and change the 'confirm html' to say whatever you like - alternatively, supply a 'confirm url' and sendstudio will redirect to that instead.

I have the code for the signup form in another page on a website. When users type in their email address and hit submit button it loads the form.php and takes over the whole page. The page is all white and just says at the top of it: Please check your email to complete your subscription....

How do I get this message: Please check your email to complete your subscription... to popup in the same area as the Signup box where they typed in their email address?

Or create my own customized results page instead of the pain jane one?

Thanks Much