BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Old 06-04-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Update History

Hello,
We purchased SendStudio awhile back and had to switch away from you because a lack of updates. I am looking at your product again and see you have a new version. What has the update history been in the past 12 months. When we signed up 2 years ago you offered 12 months of free updates, in those 12 months you put out 2 updates which were both very minor updates and your products were lacking support due to the fact of 1 developer. Do you have more developers on staff now or are the updates now coming more frequently?

Thank you,

Matt
Old 06-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Administrator

Hi Matt,

We took longer than expected to release SendStudio NX because we had to re-write a lot of the core code to make it easier to update. Updates now have become quite regular as needed and we're up to SendStudio NX 1.1.1 with NX 1.1.2 being released shortly.

We have more developers now and SendStudio NX has improved immensely.

I trust that your return means you have faith in what we do Thanks for giving us another shot.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:49 PM

You are correct. We have decided after seeing multiple updates in a couple months, to sign back up for the new version. I have been playing with it for a bit last night. One feature that I could not find or maybe it is not there I am not sure is this.

I have a list that gets sent out to 40k+ people each month. What we currently do is after we send out the newsletter we wait 7 days, then with our current software we are able to export a list of all people who have opened the newsletter. I then create a new list which I subtract the people that have read/opened the newsletter from the master list to leave me with a list of people who have not opened it . I then send out that newsletter again to the new list. That process gets pretty cumbersum but it works. Now does SS have a way to do that more effectively or even the same way that I am currently doing it?

Thanks in advance.

Matt Pramschufer
Old 06-06-2007, 01:04 AM

Hi Matt,

You can do the same in sendstudio. We don't have anything to do more than that currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpramschufer
You are correct. We have decided after seeing multiple updates in a couple months, to sign back up for the new version. I have been playing with it for a bit last night. One feature that I could not find or maybe it is not there I am not sure is this.

I have a list that gets sent out to 40k+ people each month. What we currently do is after we send out the newsletter we wait 7 days, then with our current software we are able to export a list of all people who have opened the newsletter. I then create a new list which I subtract the people that have read/opened the newsletter from the master list to leave me with a list of people who have not opened it . I then send out that newsletter again to the new list. That process gets pretty cumbersum but it works. Now does SS have a way to do that more effectively or even the same way that I am currently doing it?

Thanks in advance.

Matt Pramschufer