BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Interspire Customer

Also, is there any direct upgrade path from 4.10 to 5.1 ? I prefer to bypass 5.06 completely, didn't trust all the bugs in it.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Interspire Customer

Anyone else noticed in 5.0.6 (and in 5.5.2) that Category and Brand images are not backed up using the Backups tool? What use is a 'product image' backup tool if it doesn't back up all the images which are in use....?
Old 01-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Interspire Customer

I bought 4.0.1 Shopping Cart in Jan 09 with three months maintenance included. In Sptember I was told that I would be given 9 months more free maintenance and this would entitle me to free upgrades. I upgraded to 5.0.6 which was useless and reverted quickly to 4.0.1. Imagine my surprise when I tried to upgrade to the new version to be told that my maintenance contract had expired. This means instead of 9 months extra I only got 4. Interspire want to count the 5 months extra I didn't know I had i.e.that period between my original 3 months expiring and Interspire deciding to give me an extension. Was anyone else misled by this?
Do the Alt tags work in the Category Content panel yet without disabling checkout? Cos if they don't I might as well stay with 4.0.1. If they don't work, can anyone tell me how to make them work in 4.0.1 while, hopefully, keeping the checkout working?
Old 01-24-2010, 04:02 PM
Interspire Customer

Default Printing Invoices - Formatting off

I upgraded today and so far everything looks great with just 2 small exceptions. I thought I'd see if any of you far more knowledgable folks have any suggestions:

1. When I print multiple invoices, the formatting starts in the middle of the page and there does not seem to be a "new page" command and so invoices are overlapping between pages. (hope that makes sense)

2. Anyone know the new file that is formatting the printable invoices? It used to be order.invoice.tpl - I wanted to add a logo and some simple modifications to the invoice, but I'm not even sure what file is generating the invoice - any ideas?

Many Thanks,
Robert
Closed Thread