BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > Customization and Integration > Code Modification and Development Questions

Old 04-06-2010, 09:26 AM
Interspire Customer

Thumbs down SideCustomCategoryList Bug

I can't believe I am having to resort to a customer forum because Interspire support is so lax. But here goes...

Last month, having submitted a request for a fix for a bug in SideCustomCategoryList which, when added to a template ony shows two levels deep until you click on a second level item, at which point all items are displayed, I was initially told it wasn't a bug. Then they admitted it was and added it as a minor issue in their tracking system: https://track.interspire.com/browse/ISC-698

Having been "unassigned" to anyone in three weeks despite me asserting that shop navigation is hardly a minor issue, I am hoping that someone in the community has already fixed this bug and can give me a pointer in the right direction as to which part of the code is failing here so I can investigate.

Any help would be most welcome.

Thanks

To the Interspire support team - big fail guys. I was expecting a lot more from my first dealings with you, especially given the cost of the software - most of which I was told was paying for the annual support.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Interspire Customer

Angry Unbelievable!

As a (lack of) update to this, I not that 5 weeks down the line no one has been assigned this bug and I am being told by Interspire Support that "navigation does not constitute a major problem with the shopping cart".

Does anyone have the contact details of someone in Interspire that I can reach that cares a jot about client support or customer satisfaction and can explain to me why navigation isn't needed in an Internet site? Support staff seem to be taking a holiday in getting me this information so any help would be very welcome.

Navigation not a major problem? Is it just me?
Old 04-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Interspire Customer

Contact Mitch the co-owner - mitch [AT] interspire [DOT] com
Old 04-20-2010, 01:35 PM
Interspire Customer

Thanks Jonathan

Tags
bug, categories, custom category, sidecustomcategorylist, support