BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Website Publisher 5 > Customization and Integration

Old 03-20-2012, 02:48 PM
Interspire Customer

Default Integrating some custom PHP

Hi, I'm trying to integrate a custom php script into a PHP Block in the Website Layout portion of the admin panel. Basically, it's a PHP image gallery (my client for whatever reason doesn't like the one that comes with IWP). I've been playing with the code, but am getting the following error:

Quote:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Non-static method iwp_cache::ConfirmDir() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context' in /usr/home/ekwds77/public_html/goodall/api/class.template.php:379 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/ekwds77/public_html/goodall/api/class.template.php(379): exception_error_handler(2048, 'Non-static meth...', '/usr/home/ekwds...', 379, Array) #1 /usr/home/ekwds77/public_html/goodall/api/class.template.php(225): iwp_template->ParseTemplate('htmlhead_standa...', true) #2 /usr/home/ekwds77/public_html/goodall/api/class.controller.php(288): iwp_template->ParseSection('htmlhead_standa...') #3 /usr/home/ekwds77/public_html/goodall/includes/pages/viewcontent.php(235): iwp_controller->ShowTemplate('contentitem_231') #4 /usr/home/ekwds77/public_html/goodall/init.php(188): iwp_page_viewcontent->ShowPage('231') #5 /usr/home/ekwds77/public_html/goodall/index.php(14): require_once('/usr/home/ekwds...') #6 {main} thrown in /usr/home/ekwds77/public_html/goodall/api/class.template.php on line 379
This is the code I'm trying to run in the PHP block:

PHP Code:
<?php

require_once "phpgallery/phpgallery/include_phpgallery.php"
?>

<?php
//must declare the gallery and set properties here! for ajax request
$gallery=new PhpGallery();

$gallery->GalleryFolder="phpgallery/goodallphotos"//the path to the image directory
$gallery->AllowEdit=false;            //default is false
$gallery->AllowPostComment=false;    //default is false
$gallery->AllowShowComment=false;    //default is true

//set the user info for comment poster, if not set, the poster will save as guest
$gallery->LogonUserID="test@test.com";       
$gallery->LogonUserName="test";       

//set the resource component option.
$gallery->Layout="Goodall";
$gallery->Editor="Explorer";
$gallery->Slider="NewWin";
$gallery->Viewer="Goodall";
$gallery->Popup="Default";
$gallery->Theme="Goodall";

//handle the ajax request , if any
$gallery->ProcessAjaxPostback();

$gallery->Render();

?>
Any ideas as to what may be causing the error?

Last edited by karks88; 03-20-2012 at 06:00 PM..