BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > E-Commerce and Selling Online

Old 07-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Interspire Customer

Default Wondering if the authorize.net gateway is through WebLink?

I posted this to a different forum category and now realize it should have been here.

Authorize.net is making some changes:

Quote:
WebLink is one of several connection methods that allow merchants to automatically submit e-commerce payment transactions to the Payment Gateway directly from an integrated website. However, it is strongly recommended that you convert your connection method to either the preferred Advanced Integration Method (AIM) or Simple Integration Method (SIM), as WebLink will soon be discontinued as an acceptable Payment Gateway connection method. Once you have converted to and are successfully submitting transactions using AIM or SIM, you will need to disable WebLink.
However I'm not sure what our shopping cart currently uses. We are on version 5.5.4. Does anyone know offhand or can tell me how to find out myself?

I checked the Authorize.net tab for checkout settings but it didn't mention it there.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Interspire Customer

I should add that I contacted authorize.net and they do indeed use AIM, just in case anyone else finds this thread.