BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Old 09-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattnz View Post
They will obviously be releasing more updates in the future to fix the other bugs.
I'm highly doubting that but nice to see someone's positive.

Vote for Preorder \ Backorder Functionality
http://ideas.interspire.com/pages/sh...-functionality

Vote for better shipping calculations, multiple boxes, etc.
http://ideas.interspire.com/pages/35...oxes?ref=title
Old 09-13-2012, 07:00 AM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtd View Post
I'm highly doubting that but nice to see someone's positive.

They did promise to fix the bugs earlier in the thread, and there is also a bug list. So I can only presume that they are rolling out updates in batches, so there isn't just one big bug fix update that could be some time away.

Off topic slightly, but the Interspire support form appears to be broken. I have tried to submit a ticket, and it won't proceed past the page that asks for your FTP details. My ticket shouldn't have needed these details but I was forced to enter some to get it to proceed, but it didn't do anything after the next button was pressed.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Scott Smithwick (Interspire Staff) Scott Smithwick (Interspire Staff) is offline
Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattnz View Post
Off topic slightly, but the Interspire support form appears to be broken. I have tried to submit a ticket, and it won't proceed past the page that asks for your FTP details. My ticket shouldn't have needed these details but I was forced to enter some to get it to proceed, but it didn't do anything after the next button was pressed.
FTP is not required. Try to submit without changing any of those details to see if you are still having issues. If not you can email customerservice@ interspire.com and once support has been verify we can pass the ticket to the support team.

On topic, no additional details on future patches are available at this time. I'll keep the thread updated as I know more.

Scott Smithwick
Interspire Manager
Toll-Free: 1 800 939 5570
US: 1 512 758 7618

"Web Software Inspired by You"
http://www.interspire.com/
Old 09-17-2012, 08:21 PM
Interspire Customer

Has anyone here tried migrating from ISC to BigCommerce? And by that, I mean migrating orders, customer data, and everything else?
Old 09-18-2012, 01:54 AM
Interspire Customer

Customers - Cant be done (you cant export/import the password) - So adding the customers into BC will prevent them from being able to login to the store as they dont know their password. They would all need to use the password reset form on the site before they could login.

This makes migration a real pain, but its a fact of life.

The products can be brought across (minus variations)
Orders can be brought across, but I wouldnt bother.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshop View Post
Orders can be brought across, but I wouldnt bother.
How can orders be brought over? By simply importing an exported csv?

Last edited by vox; 02-01-2013 at 06:32 PM..
Old 02-01-2013, 07:26 PM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderduck
So I guess when it was announced interspire would be discontinued and we were told there would b a final release we were lied to?
I wouldn't mind an answer to this question. Seems like it's a question Interspire do not want to answer considering Thunderduck's post was removed, yet I still received an e-mail update of Thunderducks post.

Can we have an open, honest answer, please?
Old 02-02-2013, 04:30 AM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupargarden View Post
I wouldn't mind an answer to this question. Seems like it's a question Interspire do not want to answer considering Thunderduck's post was removed, yet I still received an e-mail update of Thunderducks post.

Can we have an open, honest answer, please?
Yes a question I would like to know too. Version 6.1.9 was released ages ago, and no update since with patches.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Interspire Customer

6.1.9 could hardly be called a patch or update.. It was insulting.. After the consultation between Scott on the forum and all us users/partners I would have expected a patch with a lot of fixes. Its not like we havnt paid for it.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshop View Post
6.1.9 could hardly be called a patch or update.. It was insulting.. After the consultation between Scott on the forum and all us users/partners I would have expected a patch with a lot of fixes. Its not like we havnt paid for it.
It does seem to have all gone very quiet. But fixing the bugs was something that was promised by Interspire. Just hope the patch is released well before the maintenance runs out, or they extend the maintenance for all people who still have a contract. We do need time to test that it, and have support for that.