BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Old 06-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Interspire Customer

Default Attached is Changelog up to 6.1.8

I attached the Changelog I had as of 6.1.8

Well, there is an issue with the forum not allowing attachments.

Here you can download the Changelog file which is current as of version 6.1.8

Its a Rich Text File.

Last edited by R-n-R; 06-07-2012 at 09:11 PM..
Old 06-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Interspire Customer

a user/password is needed to access the file. Is that file the changelog included with 6.1.8? I have that one. but I'm looking for the list of modified files on version 6.1.3

Does anyone know if http://track.interspire.com/ is available somewhere of somehow else?

Thanks for your help!
Old 05-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Interspire Customer

Default Bug ISC-2284: The discount rule "If the customer has placed more than X orders, then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris B (Interspire Staff) View Post
Change Log for Interspire Shopping Cart 6.1.6

Bug Fixes / Changes
  • Bug ISC-1453: Orders added via the backend do not apply taxes
  • Bug ISC-1460: Google Checkout flaw allows customers to modify their order after proceeding to the checkout, and then not pay for the new/modified items
  • Bug ISC-2110: Cancelled Ebay Listing Still Showing
  • Bug ISC-2197: Grand Total being miscalculated when coupon codes are used
  • Bug ISC-2204: Selecting the Save this address in my address book checkbox for shipping doesn't save a shipping address
  • Bug ISC-2207: Control Panel: Rebuilding the product prices after a tax rate change causes a js alert on webkit browsers
  • Bug ISC-2235: changeProductTagAssociationsPrimaryKey 6.1.3 upgrade step fails for stores with duplicate tag association columns
  • Bug ISC-2284: The discount rule "If the customer has placed more than X orders, then give the customer Y% off their order" works only after X+1 orders.
  • Bug ISC-2318: eBay item listing Warning: "You did not provide a value for additional shipping cost. The same value you provided for shipping cost has been copied to the additional shipping cost field. (219026) "

Other Changes
  • Task ISC-1823: Dashboard is showing notifications of eBay listing's that have been cancelled but can't be removed
  • Task ISC-2181: Present the "No Image Available" rather than the little red "X" in the Facebook Shop App.
  • Task ISC-2287: Add more PCI-compliant logging for direct credit card providers
  • Task ISC-2361: Change the Forgotten Password features "From: Address"
Hi Chris,

The following Bug Fix still doesn't work for me. The rule still only works for X+1. Is there anything I need to fix or download:
Bug ISC-2284: The discount rule "If the customer has placed more than X orders, then give the customer Y% off their order" works only after X+1 orders.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Scott Smithwick (Interspire Staff) Scott Smithwick (Interspire Staff) is offline
Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by axelrave View Post
Hi Chris,

The following Bug Fix still doesn't work for me. The rule still only works for X+1. Is there anything I need to fix or download:
Bug ISC-2284: The discount rule "If the customer has placed more than X orders, then give the customer Y% off their order" works only after X+1 orders.

For security purpose any Technical Support requests will need to be submitted from your Client Area using the email address associated with your account.

You can access your Client Area from here, using the email address on your account:
http://www.interspire.com/clientarea
If you have forgotten your password, please click on the "Forgot my Password" link.

Once you have logged in use the Submit a Ticket link found on the left.

Thank you.

Scott Smithwick
Interspire Manager
Toll-Free: 1 800 939 5570
US: 1 512 758 7618

"Web Software Inspired by You"
http://www.interspire.com/