BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > Customization and Integration

Old 08-25-2014, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan2476 View Post
Maybe I was too hasty with my response.

Thinking of this problem in a different way, perhaps it is possible. I had envisioned the trigger click taking place on an external offer page, but if the click originates from a subscriber's email message, then there is no user ambiguity. A trigger could probably do this.

I Googled the idea and came up with this interesting IEM Extension:

http://preneurmarketing.com/online-m...extension-add/

This sounds a lot like it might do what you want. I have only worked with triggers in the context of their out-of-the-box functionality, so I hope this helps!
I have just purchased this for $27 and its simply a case of uploading a folder called admin with all the relevant files inside.

However, It doesnt work for me. m using 6.13 and when I register the same user through a different form to put the subscriber on list B they dont get removed from list A.

They offer no support but they directed me towards a developer who mayt or may not get back to me. It is the weekend so they may still get in touch. Dont know. But I have learned my lesson and will no longer buy from people who offer no support. I do get errors in the error log but dont know what they mean myself.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:12 PM
Interspire Customer

Default What are the errors?

Can you post a snippet from your error log?

There is documentation for the IEM here:

https://www.interspire.com/emailmark...umentation.php
Old 09-02-2014, 04:27 AM
Interspire Customer

I'm familiar with that development as well. Would like to see the error log. Also, wondering if you have any other customization or if your IEM is otherwise stock out of the box?

Tags
autoresponders, triggers