BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > Customization and Integration > Code Modification and Addon Releases

Old 06-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Interspire Customer

Send a message via MSN to Dustin013 Send a message via Skype™ to Dustin013
Lightbulb Save CC data with auth.net securely

I have created a new module which allows you to utilize Authorize.net's token system to allow customers to store CC data securely. All that is saved is a token which means you don't store actually CC data on your server. So no need for that pesky and expensive PCI compliance. On checkout a customer can check a box that indicates they would like to save their Credit Card for future purchases and assign a description or name to the card. This mod comes with a back-end add-on for viewing and managing the saved Credit Cards as well as a front-end mod for the front-end that allows the customer to use the My Account section to add / delete credit card profiles they have saved.

The mod is also very useful if your in the market for a one click checkout like Amazon. It can easily be adapted for a instantaneous checkout provided the customer has a saved shipping address.

For any questions or comments please email me at dustin@thinkgenius.com or Skype me at Dustin013.
http://www.thinkgenius.com
Looking for custom coding for your cart?
Automation, creating new features, editing existing features... We do anything custom for Interspire. So feel free to contact us for a free quote. We are active and always eager to help!

Tags
authorize.net, credit card profiles, one click checkout, saved credit card