BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > Customization and Integration

Old 04-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Interspire Customer

Default Hacks and recurring sending.

Hi guys

Wondering what the best way would be to send the same newsletter every single day to the subscribers without having to create 365 triggers .....

I've managed to do a code hack that will get dynamic content based on the subscribers custom fields and it works fine, just need to now be able to send the newsletter every day (the hack will query database based on the subscriber info to bring in the content of each email)...

Thoughts?
Old 05-04-2017, 03:09 AM
Interspire Customer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmcknight View Post
Hi guys

Wondering what the best way would be to send the same newsletter every single day to the subscribers without having to create 365 triggers .....

I've managed to do a code hack that will get dynamic content based on the subscribers custom fields and it works fine, just need to now be able to send the newsletter every day (the hack will query database based on the subscriber info to bring in the content of each email)...

Thoughts?
If still looking for solution, I think RSS feed addon from IEMAddons.com would do it. You don't have to use it for RSS feeds.

You're supposed to create an email campaign template with the dynamic tag "%%RSS_FEEDS%%" which populates the actual feed content based on your preference (i.e. new feeds only, X number of feeds, etc.). But the email template itself can be anything and adding the "%%RSS_FEEDS%%" is not required...so the email template can be your actual campaign. And it supports sending frequencies including daily.

You may want to look at it and contact them for a demo/trial if it sounds like it might work in your situation.