BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > Customization and Integration > Layout and Store Design Customization

Old 10-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Interspire Customer

Angry Javascript Error on Variations

Hi,

I've just recently redone my website template and I'm not getting an error when I goto add a product with multiple variations it'll say "Please choose an option to add this product to your cart."

Now when I was editing the template I was regularly checking that I can still add the products to cart as in the past working on other templates I noticed a javascript error in the HTMLHead.html template can cause this to happen but I've reset back to deault the HTMLhtml and double checked all the code inside but still cannot for the life of me work out why its doing this! I beleive its something to do with the MegaMenu I have implemented but as I said it was all working absolutely fine with the megamenu correctly setup then I made some minor adjustments trying to include some facebook like code and thats when I began getting problems.

I've tried running Firebug to get any info but I'm no expert on coding I know enough to get by anybody that can help assist me please do!

The websites: http://www.sportsnutritionuk.co.uk
Old 10-22-2011, 01:02 AM
Interspire Customer

sorted it out as I thought it was an error with the .css / javascript of the megamenu I think I was calling 1 to many javascripts at the same time causing it to break!