BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Interspire Customer

I think the Ideas Site is excellent and unique in this type of software...in fact with most types of software.

BUT (there's always a but...;o) it seems that many new ideas, some of them fantastic, are getting lost quite quickly. The ideas with significant votes always dominate the new ones, despite there being a 'new ideas tab'.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:44 AM
Interspire Customer

Excellent move guys. Keep it up.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:32 PM
bodybow

Question Tax issue

Hello users,

I am working to complete our shop and was suprised that Interspire do not support 2 tax rates in the shop. In the Netherlands we have high 19% and low 6%. We sell products who has that. Has anyone the same problem? How is this possible? Or did I missed something?

Willem
Old 09-23-2009, 10:18 PM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodybow View Post
Hello users,

I am working to complete our shop and was suprised that Interspire do not support 2 tax rates in the shop. In the Netherlands we have high 19% and low 6%. We sell products who has that. Has anyone the same problem? How is this possible? Or did I missed something?

Willem
It looks like the tax settings allow you to choose to apply tax to a product...or not and these are the only two options. It doesn't allow for products having different tax rates to each other, unless one of the rates is zero.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoetech View Post
Yes. This software rocks. Very powerful if used correctly.
I agree this software has allowed me to take my sites to a whole new level. cannot live without it now!
Old 01-14-2010, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion21 View Post
I agree this software has allowed me to take my sites to a whole new level. cannot live without it now!
I agree. This is a great software that has been very helpful in many ways. Would recommend this to anyone. Thanks.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Interspire Customer

cool tool !!
Old 05-16-2010, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wy0453 View Post
Wow! I’ve never heard of this before and I think they’re awesome!
Yeah..i like!
Old 07-03-2010, 06:38 PM
snooper

Default Anybody ??

Anybody know how I can stop the products menu come category options from displaying aphetically on the left side ? I suspect this is a Boolean argument, but can not find where this might be. At the moment I have –

N - option
C – option
M – option

Clearly N follows M so wants to be below. At the moment I am having to use a character in front of N-option so it is forced to sit at the top menu. Very untidy and short term.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Interspire Customer

Drag and drop through Products > Product Categories. Click on a category and drag it to re-locate/re-organise your categories.
Closed Thread