BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Interspire Customer

Hi guy i do get an error message on the link: http://ideas.interspire.com as: the webpage cannot be displayed and its like an 404.

But i do have some remarks for shoppingcart
1. when editing an order in the payment method it shows the method with price behind but when edited the price does not chang.

2. it would be great if we could send our customers an email using the program. e.g. when a customer has ordered something strange or did something odd. easily click on action: send mail (with or without invoice attachment) now i constanty have to switch form computer to Iphone to whaterver i use. So this would realy be helpfull.

3. otherwise put an emailadres on the invoice document so when i recive a forward i easily can send a reply to the customer. e.g. a add on.

Best regards and I can't wait till version 6.0!
Jan
Old 08-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Josh W (Interspire Staff)

Try: http://ideas.interspire.com/forums/3499-general
Old 08-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Interspire Customer

how odd, I cannot open the page using mozilla firefox, Internet explorer and Safari. but i can open the link using my iphone?! I don't get it?
Old 08-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Veer12

Thumbs down

Another example of listening to the customer - not only have you taken on-board our requirements for having the feature/wants/requirements discussion in one place, you have adopted an excellent platform to do it on.

Great news...
Old 08-23-2010, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amar012 View Post
Yeah, the ideas forum software is pretty cool. I like the idea of limiting votes for each account. How does that work BTW. Do we get votes back after a period of time? It does however look very easy to simply create unlimited accounts to continually vote and skew the result. Hope that doesn't happen.
Yeah. I like the ideas forum too. Good idea.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:44 PM
baljeets91

Default store credit option for new product

Hello Everyone,

I'm newbie to interspire shopping cart and using ISC professional. I need to add new product and want to sell it using store credit system. I'm not fully aware of store credit system. Please advice. I can go for coupon system as well. Please advice which one is better.

Thanks
Old 12-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Interspire Customer

The IDEAS platform is great. I spent two hours on it this morning adding comments and voting. I'm so impressed that I'm gonna put the same tool on our site after we convert over to Interspire to get more of our customer's feedback.
Closed Thread