BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 03:07 AM
Administrator

Default NEW: Ideas.Interspire.com - Interspire Ideas Lab

Hi everyone. As many of our existing customers know, we take feature requests and feedback and use them to shape the future releases of our products. In general, around 80% of the features included in a major upgrade to a product have come directly from customers. The others come from our research.

Today we've launched ideas.interspire.com where anyone can post an idea or feature request for any of our products. You can also view existing ideas (which we've added to get the ball rolling), vote on them and leave comments.

We already have quite an open dialogue with thousands of customers via the phone, email and forum, but ideas.interspire.com will be the one central place where you can "officially" log your feedback for everyone - both us and our customers and website visitors to see.

The features you request and vote on will be used as the basis of future releases of all of our products, and even the direction we travel in as a company, so feel free to contribute - we really want to hear what's on your mind.

http://ideas.interspire.com

Mitchell Harper
Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Interspire
Email: mitchell.harper [AT] interspire [DOT] com
Phone (AUS): +612 9262-7770
Old 09-24-2008, 09:37 PM
dgk

There is one thing you need then i will buy ultimate its a product custimation script, little tick boxs of what you want like on alienware.com
Old 01-16-2009, 02:34 PM
cpgrichard

Please click on: http://ideas.interspire.com and vote for: Add Subscribe By Email Feature

I don't know why we don't have this already. It's powerful and a must. Other systems have it and this is the one thing preventing me from really using this script even though I purchased it.

It would be great to have a subscribe by email feature whereby new subscribers can join a specific auto-responder series by simply sending a blank email with (for example) their email address or optionally a first name, last name in the subject line or body.

This would also allow Email Marketer to allow new subscribers to join by simply forwarding a copy of a contact form request from an existing sign-up form (example: if a site uses FormMail or some type of fancy Flash based form already they might not want to get rid of it or add another sign-up form to their sites). So they would just forward the user's POST Captcha'd info to the appropriate auto-responder for follow-up.

This way you would be able to get subscribers from external sites as well as your own by users simply responding to an email link in an article, for example: to join send email to signmeup@myemailnewslettermonthly.com

Thanks,

Richard
Old 01-16-2009, 05:03 PM
Interspire Customer

1) This program is driven by DATA! So, having a built in mySQL back-up and restore utility (for ALL mySQL tables) would be very handy.

2) The ability to force an update script to run again, maybe as a "check" upgrade. I recently had a problem when updgrading to 5.5.2. The update had an error during the upgrade process and didn't complete correctly. Since "some" parts had run, I was not even able to restore my database and rerun it.

-cj
Closed Thread