BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Website Publisher 5 > News and Product updates

Old 03-10-2009, 03:04 AM

Default Maintenance Version 5.0.2 Released

Today we released Interspire Website Publisher 5.0.2.

This release fixes numerous bugs, including template updating problems and issues when importing from IWP 4.5.

This version is now available to existing Interspire Website Publisher 5 customers through the client area.

Change log for this version:

Code:
# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Changelog for Interspire Website Publisher 5.0.2
# Released 10th March 2009
# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Bug #4303: Importing category URLs from IWP 4.5 during the importer
* Bug #4344: Editor fails to load when app path has no trailing slash
* Bug #4348: Author image does not display on front end
* Bug #4355: Default value for status field has no effect
* Bug #4355: The default value for visible and featured wouldn't work when creating new content items
* Bug #4370: Only 1 non-interactive user would be imported from IWP 4.5
* Bug #4372: Template preview images don't generate properly due to fatal error.
* Bug #4375: Downloading a template update doesn't work on some systems
* Bug #4382: Changing list block style requires layout save & cache clear
* Bug #4383: Website Publisher 4.5 importer is creating a reference to module_teaserimage - should be module_anchorimage
* Bug #4384: TinyMCE table editor button not available
* Bug #4386: Category and content type edit forms are not displaying properly in Internet Explorer
* Bug #4396: Installer does not display for systems running PHP 5.2.4
* Bug #4398: Categories, authors with some special chars in their name generate invalid URLs
* Bug #4399: User list in control panel shows first name only under 'full name'
* Bug #4401: Logging in to an admin with an invalid key is re-displaying the login form
* Bug #4406: ISAPI_Rewrite 2 rules erroneously provided with WP 5.0
* Bug #4408: Import bug, url needs / at the end.
* Bug #4409: Control panel content views are not functioning for all created content types
* Bug #4410: Additional Pages title does not show on front end
* Bug #4420: Links from the dashboard articles open to a non-whitelabelled dialog
* Bug #4427: Lists generated by content type creation bypass permission checks
* Bug #4439: During the importer, if no content types, automatically create one
* Bug #4445: Categories can be assigned to sub-categories of itself
* Bug #4446: When using 'delete everything from my website' during the importer, it wouldn't restore the site layout or lists
* Bug #4457: Author images on all templates float through the following header tag
* Bug #4475: Deleting a content type field tab removes the previous tab instead
* Bug #4476: A call to GetCategoryListByIdList with no valid category IDs will produce an undefined var notice
* Bug #4496: Front end template is shown twice for the invalid category error
* Bug #4499: SEO search URLs not being generated in javascript
* Bug #4505: Can't save additional pages

* Feature #4412: Allow the configuration of the number of tweets per list.
* Feature #4428: Activity log tracking for list-related activities
* Feature #4455: Add block names as CSS classes to styleguide blocks

Other Fixes:

* Fixing usage of 'Interspire Website Publisher 5.0' to use the whitelabel placeholder during importer
Old 03-15-2009, 06:07 AM
contactpeter

Hi,

I keep getting this error as soon as i finish the initial setup poge:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InterspireEventException' with message 'Event 'InterspireTemplate_BeforeUncachedTemplateParsed' has not been published.' in /home/ecofab/public_html/cms/lib/interspire_event/interspireevent.php:322 Stack trace: #0 /home/ecofab/public_html/cms/lib/template/class.template.php(1465): InterspireEvent::trigger('InterspireTempl...', Object(InterspireTemplateEventBeforeUncachedTempla teParsed)) #1 /home/ecofab/public_html/cms/lib/template/class.template.php(465): InterspireTemplate->EventBeforeUncachedTemplateParsed() #2 /home/ecofab/public_html/cms/api/class.template.php(359): InterspireTemplate->ParseTemplate('login', true) #3 /home/ecofab/public_html/cms/admin/includes/classes/class.auth.php(55): iwp_template->ParseTemplate('login') #4 /home/ecofab/public_html/cms/admin/index.php(177): iwp_admin_auth->ShowLoginPage() #5 {main} thrown in /home/ecofab/public_html/cms/lib/interspire_event/interspireevent.php on line 322

Kindly help me out
Old 04-03-2009, 04:07 AM
Interspire Customer

I am getting this same error with the 5.0.4 release when installing. This error causes problems with the default data being installed.
Quote:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InterspireEventException' with message 'InterspireEvent class has not yet been initialized.' in Q:\www\testing\iwp5\lib\interspire_event\interspir eevent.php:307 Stack trace: #0 Q:\www\testing\iwp5\api\class.event.php(148): InterspireEvent::trigger('iwp_event_admin...', Object(iwp_event_admin_categories_generatesortingc ache), true) #1 Q:\www\testing\iwp5\admin\includes\classes\class.c ategories.php(980): iwp_event::trigger('iwp_event_admin...', Object(iwp_event_admin_categories_generatesortingc ache)) #2 Q:\www\testing\iwp5\admin\includes\classes\class.i nstall.php(631): iwp_admin_categories->GenerateSortingCache() #3 Q:\www\testing\iwp5\admin\init.php(109): iwp_install->StartInstall() #4 Q:\www\testing\iwp5\admin\index.php(11): require_once('Q:\www\testing\...') #5 {main} thrown in Q:\www\testing\iwp5\lib\interspire_event\interspir eevent.php on line 307
Old 04-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator

Please, this announcement forum is not for technical support.

For technical support issues please lodge a ticket via your client area.

https://www.interspire.com/clientarea/
Phone (AUS): +612 9262-7770
Old 04-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Interspire Customer

Gwilym - Can't we use the forums to try and find answers for things that tech support won't assist us with?

I've spent over 10 hours trying to install 5.0.4 (after installing 4.5.15 in about 10 minutes) and the ticket people won't offer me advice unless I pay for an install????

I feel robbed that I'm paying for tech support and still being hit up for an install fee because the install guide and tech support both don't know what to do?

And it's been nearly a week.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Interspire Customer

I think Gwilym was just saying that we shouldn't use THIS announcement forum for technical support. But where else in these forums are we supposed to post technical issues?

I suspect that Interspire prefer that technical questions are directed via support tickets so that these forums don't fill up with negative comments...and so they can charge extra for things such as install fees.

Gavin: I suspect that your installation problem is related to your server specs. If possible try installing the software on a local server (using something like http://www.uniformserver.com/). You can then develop your website locally and then simply transfer the database tables and server files across to your remote server. You will need to also update the configs/config.php file and delete your cache and reselect your template. You may need to delete your cache files manually via ftp if problems persist. Oh and yeah, and you shouldn't have any licence problems installing on a localhost domain.

Even if you have licence problems you can just set up a virtual host for your computer. I usually set up a virtual host for the licensed domain name just without the "www". This means that when I'm browsing "mydomain.com" it will call files from the localhost server instead of from the internet, but if I browse "www.mydomain.com" it will call files from the internet.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Russell123

Thanks for this Maintenance release.

The PHP module, while I haven't tried should be very valuable in allowing us to parse different php scripts in IWP generated pages. Great addition!
Old 04-28-2010, 06:30 AM
clark40

Default reply

I note that TrueUpdate screens can show a help button, but there does not appear to be support for the standard windows help APIs.
In particular, adding support for the HTML Help (.chm files) would be appreciated.

Clark
ccna
USA
Old 05-16-2010, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewenxiu1234 View Post
A very good post and certainly these are points really useful.
Thanks for the share
Old 05-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Interspire Customer

Could a moderator please sort out these spammers and ban them. This shows how little Interspire monitor these forums now - if at all!

Tags
bug fixes, bugs, maintenance, update