BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by online shop View Post
I am holding off upgrading as I also use sagepay with 3d and it appears there is a big bug here????
Could someone at Interspire please confirm if a patch or pending 5.07 upgrade that will resolve this?
I found a lot of the fixes required to at least get it working and you can find those here:

http://www.interspired.net/forum/vie...php?p=520#p520
and
http://www.interspired.net/forum/vie...php?p=532#p532

I'm sure there will be a more formal fix with proper iframes integration of the 3DSecure form rather than the redirect off site, then back hack which is currently involved.

Hope that helps.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:54 AM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by websnail View Post
I found a lot of the fixes required to at least get it working and you can find those here:

http://www.interspired.net/forum/vie...php?p=520#p520
and
http://www.interspired.net/forum/vie...php?p=532#p532

I'm sure there will be a more formal fix with proper iframes integration of the 3DSecure form rather than the redirect off site, then back hack which is currently involved.

Hope that helps.
Hi Martin,

Thanks very much for the reply.
Does this also apply if its a redirection to the sagepay site for payment as opposed to on site?

David
Old 08-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Interspire Customer

when we expect a UK specific version, ie correct address checkout, post codes, shipping, no states?
waiting to purchase as soon as a UK version is available without having to hack the php first.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:52 PM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wezers View Post
when we expect a UK specific version, ie correct address checkout, post codes, shipping, no states?
waiting to purchase as soon as a UK version is available without having to hack the php first.
Do you mean just changing the wording from states to county, zipcode to postcode etc?
Old 08-23-2009, 08:17 PM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyREFLUX View Post
Do you mean just changing the wording from states to county, zipcode to postcode etc?
not just wording,
In the uk we do not use states, in the checkout a customer does not normally enter a state, just a post code. This field is irrelevant.

The sates that interspire have listed for the UK are in fact countys, and some are missing, for example 'Bristol' is not listed despite being the biggest city in the south west of England.

As an example, out of the box set up would show a UK customer enter there address as.

2 my street
bristol
BS1 123
Bristol
UK

The correct format for this country is
2 my street
bristol
bs1 123
UK

Showing 'bristo'l twice is incorrect and will cause problems with couriers and the post.

We currently use another web software company and are looking to upgrade but what to know that the UK will be supported in full, we don't all live in Australia or USA.
Also the postal serrvice R-Mail is out of date.

I would like to buy but am not fully convinced these UK issues have been addressed.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Interspire Customer

We too are UK based and have been using ISC for about 18 months now. There are a couple of issues including the list of 'counties' which there has been much debate on this forum.

We have made a few changes and don't use the counties field any more as it is no use to us.

We also don't use the Royal Mail module which is out of date. We simply set up the shipping zones to the way we wanted them and use both Royal Mail and several courier services to ship. Both of these are 100% accurate and don't take any maintenance at all - and by setting it up ourselves it makes it easier to service International customers as well as those who live in the Highlands, Northern Ireland and other islands off mainland UK that have different/unique tariffs.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyREFLUX View Post
We too are UK based and have been using ISC for about 18 months now. There are a couple of issues including the list of 'counties' which there has been much debate on this forum.

We have made a few changes and don't use the counties field any more as it is no use to us.

We also don't use the Royal Mail module which is out of date. We simply set up the shipping zones to the way we wanted them and use both Royal Mail and several courier services to ship. Both of these are 100% accurate and don't take any maintenance at all - and by setting it up ourselves it makes it easier to service International customers as well as those who live in the Highlands, Northern Ireland and other islands off mainland UK that have different/unique tariffs.
hi, we could set up as you suggest for couriers, we use DHL and r-mail for a few small orders.
WOuld you mind letting me know how you removed the counties field as we do not require it either.
Also which PSP do you use, and does it intergrate ok, we currently use protx/sagpage but i have read on here some issue with 3d secure.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:03 AM
nicko2

Default duplicate class attribute- productDetails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris B (Interspire Staff) View Post
Hi,

We're unable to replicate this problem here - variation selection & purchasing is working fine on our development copies.

Please make sure that if you've customized ProductDetails.html (Panels directory), that your copy is up to date with the changes we've also made.

I'd also try clearing your cache or doing a hard refresh (CTRL + F5) of the products page.

I found a duplicate class = attribute on the productDetails panel today. This could be causing the problems for some users.

I.e
<div class="DetailRow" style="%%GLOBAL_HideCurrentStock%%" class="InventoryLevel">

just remove the class="InventoryLevel" from the above so it looks llike this:

<div class="DetailRow" style="%%GLOBAL_HideCurrentStock%%" >
Old 08-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Interspire Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wezers View Post
We currently use protx/sagpage but i have read on here some issue with 3d secure.
The fixes I posted up last week do fix it so it's at least possible to follow a transaction through to completion. It still does take you off site to handle the 3d secure part of the transaction though.

Re: Royal Mail... my advanced module has the correct pricing and it's just plain better.. (see sig for link).
Old 08-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Interspire Customer

I messed up my upgrade by not copying the b/u configh php file. That was 6 days ago, and I am still down, no one can order anything.

I reinstalled my old db and the wizard went through but the password does not work and no matter how many times I try to change it, it does not work. So I still am not logged in after an upgrade. Is this a bug, where your old password no longer works?

I have ticket in for this and it's been 2 days since I received one weak reply to upload the files, which did not do a thing. Three replies in 6 days is very weak.

Are you that back-logged that you can't answer the ticket so I can get my password reset & let customers check-out? I have no idea how to do it.

Please help, ticket: FLD-830146

Chris Winkler
http://www.defendthyself.com
Closed Thread