BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > Customization and Integration > Code Modification and Addon Releases

Old 10-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Interspire Customer

Default Code fix for MyVirtualMerchant

After 22 hours (little sleep) found the fix for "invalid amount" error code #5002 when using the MyVirtualMerchant module. It was elegantly stated by Charlie Fox and his little clean code fix did the trick! A free, two-minute fix:
Found the fix on the InterspireD.net forum - posted by Charlie Foxtrot - THANK YOU CHARLIE!

http://www.interspired.net/forum/vie...f=9&t=181#p655

Maybe Interspire will write that into the module to save future customers 22 hours of research...
Old 10-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Josh W (Interspire Staff)

It's actually already in the next release, and I have personally uploaded the fix to at least 5 ISC users.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:29 AM
Interspire Customer

Default Good to know....but...

Good to hear you've been able to get to the clients with that -- I submitted my support ticket for this 23 hours ago... hence my find Wish tech support had looked at my ticket and found you and you could have saved me two days of research. Oh well... Just that responses are sooo slow (sorry, I am a stickler for truth). Anyway, can't you do an email broadcast to your client base to notify when big bug fixes come out? That would be cool!
By the way, I do really like Interspire's cart - the little things are getting worked out, and the many features and nice presentation are worth some of the work. The download products (digital products) feature is perfect for us! Thanks for the work, just wish tech support had more people on the team so they could respond within maybe 8 hours or less. Anyway, lots of forums that are helpful, so no worries ;-)

Last edited by ideahost; 10-12-2009 at 12:33 AM.. Reason: I do like the cart! (support is a separate issue.)

Tags
amount, checkout, error, fix, myvirtualmerchant