BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > Customization and Integration

Old 04-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Interspire Customer

Default I remove contacts manually via Mysql but...

Since I have to remove from many lists, I use a while loop and remove contacts by basically running:
mysql -uroot -pMUNGED -D interspiredb -e "Delete from email_list_subscribers where emailaddress = 'foo@bar.com';"

This removed foo@bar.com from every list and is a huge time saver.
Ive run into a problem though. When I am on the main page, and view the contact list, the number of subscribers doesnt get updated. For example, list A has 10,000 users. I removed 2,000. The contact list still says 10,000 instead of 8,000.

I see that the number is pulled from subscribecount in the email_lists table. What I can't figure out is how to run something to update the subscribecount

Please help
Old 04-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Interspire Customer

Manipulating the database directly without going via the IEM functions is asking for trouble ! The referential integrity of the database is corrupted and more and more troubles will appear.

You now have statistics with opens from users that don't exist anymore, so basically your database is orphaned out.

sorry no solution to resolve your issue but just a friendly warning, NEVER manually change a database without knowing the referential integrity plan behind it.

PROMO : Signup today for our SMTP Relay services and receive a free license of our MPS Addon !

Bram Van Daele

TENEO SMTP relay services
http://esp.teneo.be

(Contact me directly)
Old 05-31-2011, 08:36 PM
Interspire Customer

Send a message via MSN to maborakprogrammer Send a message via Yahoo to maborakprogrammer Send a message via Skype™ to maborakprogrammer

You can Synchronize the subscribers count with:

Quote:
UPDATE email_lists LEFT JOIN(SELECT COUNT(*) as total,listid FROM email_list_subscribers GROUP BY listid) as totalsum USING(listid) SET subscribecount=COALESCE(total,0);
To synchronize the SendSize in the stats or jobs is other history But is possible synchronize this too.

connection closed.
--------------------------------------------------------------
ADDONS: Supported versions: IEM 6.1.3 to 6.1.7 and PHP v7.0
  1. Multiple-MTA(SMTP Rotation) + IP Monitor: Details - Documentation
  2. Multiple-Threads: Increase your sending ratio from interspire to your MTA Server in 400% with 4 threads, 800% with 8 threads.Video Demo
  3. Feedback Loops: Manage your SPAM complaints generated by your subscribers. Screenshot 1
  4. ISP Manager: View and Export your Openners/Clicks/Bounces/Unsubscribers classified by ISP domain.
  5. Advanced Export / backups: Demo
  6. GeoLocation Statistics: Details , Demo , Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2
  7. Social Network Integration: Demo1 Demo2
  8. Spin Content + Remote URL masquerade: Spin your content/subject/mail-from/reply-to/bounce-to/sender-name/Company Address. Demo
  9. PowerMTA Bounce Processor: Process Bounces directly from PowerMTA Log Files. Details
  10. MultiLanguage: Multiple Language Interface at User Level Demo
--------------------------------------------------------------
Email Service Provider Configurations / PowerMTA/SMTP Gateway Consulting Services / Interspire Customizations
Custom Code/Development?: Contact us

Maborak Technologies, Contact us: support@maborak.com