BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > Customization and Integration

Old 07-28-2011, 11:45 AM
Interspire Customer

Default Social Media addon

Hi,
anyone has developed a social sharing addon to...
-easily add "Like it" button,
-automatically pubblish new newletters on facebook e twitter
-add social sharing icons
-create Facebook Signup App
-show staticts and to creat lists segmenting based on social reactions.

If not, would you be interested in sharing the cost of a development ?

Thanks
Luca
Old 07-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Interspire Customer

I know that Maborakprogrammer has it, but he seems to be unreachable for a long time already.

PROMO : Signup today for our SMTP Relay services and receive a free license of our MPS Addon !

Bram Van Daele

TENEO SMTP relay services
http://esp.teneo.be

(Contact me directly)
Old 07-28-2011, 02:07 PM
Interspire Customer

yes thanks I already tried to contact him without success. The last thing we need are more developers who disappear into thin air

Last edited by masilon; 07-28-2011 at 02:10 PM..
Old 07-28-2011, 02:10 PM
Interspire Customer

Yes indeed, unfortunately, because I have a lot of requests waiting for him that could generate a substantial amount of money for him .... but he might be too rich already right

Anyways, Social media addon would be great, but I really need his Multithreaded MTA addon. We checked to develop ourselves but the cost of development was just too high for us to take that risk.

PROMO : Signup today for our SMTP Relay services and receive a free license of our MPS Addon !

Bram Van Daele

(Contact me directly)
Old 01-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Interspire Customer

Send a message via Skype™ to deltadale

Hi

We have completed a social media addon for the Interspire Email Marketer

There's 3 components to the social media addons

1.) Social Notification: Sends a notification to Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
2.) Social Sharing: Dynamic tags can be added to any email to share with Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
3.) Facebook Like: Also a Dynamic tag which can be added to any email.

The neat part about these is that when a newsletter is archived, the social addons will work the same as when the email was sent.

If anyone is interested, please email me at deltadale@hotmail.com

I've put a price to this addon which will be $150.00 for all 3

Many thanks
Dale
Old 10-29-2013, 03:49 AM
Interspire Customer

Send a message via Yahoo to totus Send a message via Skype™ to totus
Smile Multiple MTA plugin for IEM I don't think is really needed

Why not simply install IEM on an EC2 instance and do your MTA routing using the smart host function with Postfix?

Fire up eg 10 micro instances on unique ip assignments in distributed zones and request Amazon to classify them as MTAs. Then modify the smart host code to round robin to your 10 Postfix MTA relays?

Better yet, setup your 10 MTA relays to make use of DKIM, SPF and DMARC alignment, which makes your relays much more respected by others improving deliver ability.

I've done this, but only have one MTA provisioned so far. The hard part is over, now I'm spinning up 9 more instances in multiple zones.

My point is that IEM is a decent platform, but why put the additional overhead on the application itself? Most MTA like postfix, have these abilities with very little configuration.
210-305-5564
Old 10-31-2013, 09:03 AM
Interspire Customer

Send a message via MSN to maborakprogrammer Send a message via Yahoo to maborakprogrammer Send a message via Skype™ to maborakprogrammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by totus View Post
Why not simply install IEM on an EC2 instance and do your MTA routing using the smart host function with Postfix?

Fire up eg 10 micro instances on unique ip assignments in distributed zones and request Amazon to classify them as MTAs. Then modify the smart host code to round robin to your 10 Postfix MTA relays?

Better yet, setup your 10 MTA relays to make use of DKIM, SPF and DMARC alignment, which makes your relays much more respected by others improving deliver ability.

I've done this, but only have one MTA provisioned so far. The hard part is over, now I'm spinning up 9 more instances in multiple zones.

My point is that IEM is a decent platform, but why put the additional overhead on the application itself? Most MTA like postfix, have these abilities with very little configuration.

Can you create a MTA Pool for each user and select different MTA's in each Email Campaign?

connection closed.
--------------------------------------------------------------
ADDONS: Supported versions: IEM 6.1.3 to 6.1.7 and PHP v7.0
  1. Multiple-MTA(SMTP Rotation) + IP Monitor: Details - Documentation
  2. Multiple-Threads: Increase your sending ratio from interspire to your MTA Server in 400% with 4 threads, 800% with 8 threads.Video Demo
  3. Feedback Loops: Manage your SPAM complaints generated by your subscribers. Screenshot 1
  4. ISP Manager: View and Export your Openners/Clicks/Bounces/Unsubscribers classified by ISP domain.
  5. Advanced Export / backups: Demo
  6. GeoLocation Statistics: Details , Demo , Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2
  7. Social Network Integration: Demo1 Demo2
  8. Spin Content + Remote URL masquerade: Spin your content/subject/mail-from/reply-to/bounce-to/sender-name/Company Address. Demo
  9. PowerMTA Bounce Processor: Process Bounces directly from PowerMTA Log Files. Details
  10. MultiLanguage: Multiple Language Interface at User Level Demo
--------------------------------------------------------------
Email Service Provider Configurations / PowerMTA/SMTP Gateway Consulting Services / Interspire Customizations
Custom Code/Development?: Contact us

Maborak Technologies, Contact us: support@maborak.com
Old 11-05-2013, 06:35 AM
Interspire Customer

Default Pooling, Yes, for each User on IEM, no

But thats not what I need, as I simply just need deliverability of IEM sends while keeping my business process emails rolling through Google Apps SMTP. So far to good... curious.. I've managed to script Postfix to round robin through my EC2 MTAs. It works and deliverability is high on sending a little over 1000 messages at a time. However, I'd rather use your fine work and MTAs for sending large amounts of emails (legit subscribers of course). I'm just not clear on how I would go about configuring TXT/DKIM/DMARC alignments.

I feel like as I'm doing all of this work, that theres got a be an easier way. I would prefer to use a managed solution, but all that I've read policies on don't want us "lenders, loans" around as they claim we would have a high spam trigger rate. Any suggestions? How are loopbacks handled?
210-305-5564
Old 11-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Interspire Customer

Default Create a Pool of MTAs, yes, for each user, No

Quote:
Originally Posted by maborakprogrammer View Post

Can you create a MTA Pool for each user and select different MTA's in each Email Campaign?

connection closed.
I've managed to script the rotation through my Postfix MTA EC2 instances with success, but its not fast. I feel like I'm wasting efforts doing this, though the delivery rate is high. I'd like to use your multi-MTA solution, but I'm scratching my head on how I would go about setting up DMARC/SPF and DKIM records with you / Teno? Not to mention I'm only sending out a bit over 2000 at a time for now, but our subscribers are growing...
210-305-5564
Old 11-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Interspire Customer

Hi Totus

Not to be an @ss ... but what you are asking, how to configure DK/DKIM, DMARC adoptation, SPF , Feedbackloop handling, etcetera ... is pretty much asking "explain me every detail of the email deliverability field"

It's not without reason that companies like mine specialize in just this field, because it takes 24/7/365 support and learning to evolve with the email delivery landscape.

However, I do not see why you would not find a third party SMTP provider (like ourselves) that would not allow you as a customer purely because you are running in the loan/financial sector ?

Bram Van Daele

(Contact me directly)