BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > Customization and Integration > Code Modification and Development Questions

Old 09-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Interspire Customer

Post Single Page Checkout

I have searched through here and not found anything close. Basically I don't like the express checkout process. The steps are excessive in my opinion. I want is a simple 'true' single page checkout like in so many other carts. Is there any way to easily swap the express checkout for a truly express checkout? Image example here.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Interspire Customer

Default Layout

It is possible as the layout is all one file, no reason you couldn't change the layout and corresponding javascript files to end up with a good result. You just have to be careful not to delete any DOM elements that are used by the javascript or it will stop loading dynamic content correctly. Plus I would recommend disabling the guest checkout as it will make less work for you.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:35 AM
Interspire Customer

Thanks theitangell. I was hoping there was an easier way. Alas, going to have to get more familiar with the code :S.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Interspire Customer

Default Single Page Check Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjpuk3 View Post
I have searched through here and not found anything close. Basically I don't like the express checkout process. The steps are excessive in my opinion. I want is a simple 'true' single page checkout like in so many other carts. Is there any way to easily swap the express checkout for a truly express checkout? Image example here.
We have created this mod for a couple of customers. PM me and we can discuss.

Ray
Old 03-25-2014, 01:37 AM
Interspire Customer

has anyone had any success with this? I am seeing a high abandonment at checkout (63%) and think changing to a more simple check out would help.

Tags
single page checkout