BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 02:34 PM
Interspire Customer

Scott,

By the way the query was identified when the following error was generated.

Jobs_Send_API::Jobs_Send_API::ProcessJob – Cannot find statid. Previous preliminary job process did not get finalized (either CRON died, or it hasn't finished processing the job). Ignoring this job: jobid 74145. in /var/www/html/iem5/admin/functions/api/jobs_send.php at 254

...as a result of a 30 minute query. Thank you again for your attention and accepting this post from the forum.

Mike
Old 03-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Interspire Customer

I investigated further and discovered that Interspire's query didn't have any indexes associated that would address performance issue.

mysql> explain extended SELECT l.subscriberid AS subscriberid FROM iem_list_subscribers l, iem_banned_emails b WHERE l.listid IN ('26' , '24', '27', '31', '22') AND b.list IN ('26' , '24', '27', '31', '22') AND b.emailaddress = l.domainname;
+----+-------------+-------+-------+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+---------+------+--------+----------+---------------------------------------------+
| id | select_type | table | type | possible_keys | key | key_len | ref | rows | filtered | Extra |
+----+-------------+-------+-------+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+---------+------+--------+----------+---------------------------------------------+
| 1 | SIMPLE | l | ALL | iem_list_subscribers_listid_idx | NULL | NULL | NULL | 277368 | 86.20 | Using where |
| 1 | SIMPLE | b | index | iem_banned_emails_list_email_idx | iem_banned_emails_list_email_idx | 801 | NULL | 79485 | 100.00 | Using where; Using index; Using join buffer |

Please let an Interspire Senior Software Engineer know that indexes need to be created for queries. We added indexes for emailaddress and domainname in the iem_list_subscribers table.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:39 PM

Hello

We have this problem too . What is fix. Cron job just stoped I must pause and then resume to finish job
Old 04-02-2013, 02:49 PM

Hello some fix i write to ticket support
Old 04-10-2013, 08:42 AM

how and where make changes ?
Old 04-10-2013, 08:51 AM

other side indexes speed up finding data, but slow down inserting, updating or deleting data.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Interspire Customer

Does the automatic split test function work with 6.1.3?

(You can even run a split test on a small portion of your list and send the winning email to the rest of your list automatically after a predefined period of time!)
Old 04-23-2013, 05:10 AM
zyzz

Same here mates :/
Old 05-02-2013, 09:38 PM
jmuler777

A client of mine is using the 6.1.3 and still getting the: "The send-to-friend link you have clicked is invalid."

I can see that this issue was supposedly fixed in this version. Any thoughts?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:08 PM
Interspire Customer

I've also upgraded to 6.1.3 just now but the %%sendfriend_1%% variable is never "parsed" or replaced by the actual link in the e-mail.
Closed Thread