BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Shopping Cart Community Forum > Customization and Integration > Code Modification and Addon Releases

Old 06-03-2015, 09:22 AM
Interspire Customer

Send a message via MSN to Dustin013 Send a message via Skype™ to Dustin013
Lightbulb Amazon Integration / Reduced shipping rates and one click fulfilment

Do you sell your products on amazon and have problems keep track of inventory and wish you could integrate directly with Amazon and fulfill all of your orders from the back-end of your cart? Well, I have the solution for you. Coupled with my UPS, DHL, USPS (Stamps.com / Endicia) and FedEx shipping manager you can easily sync your orders from Amazon into Interspire and fulfill them in a single click. If you search my previous post you will see I have extensive experience with shipping automation and a knack for automation and turning outbound shipping into a profit center. I have also partnered with a great company that can get you negotiated rates free of charge and offers free consulting to any company spending at least $45,000 yearly on outbound shipping. In most cases a simple phone call can save you 20-30% on your shipping cost and all you have to do is enter in a new login that is provided for you. If you do outbound shipping, deal with overseas shipments from China, freight shipments, etc... We can help you and the money you save turns outbound shipping into a profit center while also allowing you to lower your shipping cost across the board for your customers. It really is a win / win situation. So if you qualify and are interested please feel free to contact me at dustin@thinkgenius.com or Skype @ Dustin013.
http://www.thinkgenius.com
Looking for custom coding for your cart?
Automation, creating new features, editing existing features... We do anything custom for Interspire. So feel free to contact us for a free quote. We are active and always eager to help!

Tags
amazon, fedex, shipping rates, ups, usps