BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > Customization and Integration

Old 10-28-2016, 09:08 AM
Interspire Customer

Default Email Validation Interspire addon

We have created and email validation addon that allows validating your contact list before you send any mail.

Our addon is great for final Interspire users; it allows to easily apply list hygiene inside Interspire. Forget about export an re-import you list, by just clicking a button you can have you full list validated.

For ESP is also great by reducing the risk of IP blocking and provide a new source of income by adding a premium service.

For more information visit: http://www.editandsend.com/en/produc...erspire-addon/
Old 11-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Interspire Customer

I'm interested in this addon.. Can you explain more about how it works in this situation..

I have an install of IEM that has quite a few users (my customers) sending emails to their client bases - on their own domains.

How would your addon be used in this scenario? Would each client get access to it or would I (as admin) use it?
Old 11-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Interspire Customer

Hi David,

It works on the same way as our SMS addon. On the addon we define common settings, but in the group we define the amount of credits that users' group can have. When they run out of credits , service stop working.

You can have as many users' as you want sending from different domains, but the amount of credits will be defined by group (in the same way as email does).

For SMS, we have a backoffice that can do all recharge work to automate credit management. For mail validation we can do something similar.

Email validation cost:

1000 mails $4
10.000 mails $24
50.000 mails $89
100.000 mails $169
300.000 mails $349
1.000.000 $600
Old 11-11-2016, 08:02 PM
Interspire Customer

This sounds very cool, but what validation service are you specifically using?
Old 12-07-2016, 02:49 PM
Interspire Customer

We can use a local validation service without additional cost. We validate DNS, MX records, syntax, check against local bounces... or use any external service you want.

External services has the extra value that can eliminate spam trap mails, but it has a cost.

Tags
addon, email validation