BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 11:52 PM

Default Updates

Hi Chris,

Sometime ago I suggested that perhaps Interspire could place a variable in the admin area which would tell them that new updates are available. It would also show what version is currently in use.

How do I get the updated version please?

Also, where do I find the following?

"You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme.

You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme.

You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme."

Regards & Well done the team!

Rikk

Last edited by Rikk; 11-11-2007 at 12:32 AM..
Old 11-11-2007, 10:18 PM

Hi,

The admin area of sendstudio will not tell you when there is a new update available mainly because we haven't worked out a nice way to do it so you can remove any links to interspire.com completely (ie you whitelabel it and want to remove all links to us).

The settings page at the bottom tells you what version you are running.

You can always check that against the number in the clientarea.

That text does not appear in sendstudio, I have no idea where it comes from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikk
Hi Chris,

Sometime ago I suggested that perhaps Interspire could place a variable in the admin area which would tell them that new updates are available. It would also show what version is currently in use.

How do I get the updated version please?

Also, where do I find the following?

"You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme.

You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme.

You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme. You have reached the web site of Acme Company. We specialize in the design and manufacture of all things Acme."

Regards & Well done the team!

Rikk
Old 11-12-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Sorry...

Hi,

Sorry, I was referring to SitecenterNX
Old 11-12-2007, 11:00 PM

Hi Rikk,

Log in to the admin area, go to the settings page and at the bottom it has "What version is this".

Click that and it should give you everything you need.

If not, please post a support ticket and Fulvio will be able to help you a bit more.

Quote:
Hi,

Sorry, I was referring to SitecenterNX
Old 11-14-2007, 12:18 PM

Default Thanks

Hi,

I have sorted it thank you team ;-)

Incidently, can I get the lastest version please?

Regards,

Rikk
Old 11-14-2007, 10:49 PM

Hi Rikk,

I replied in the other forum (http://www.interspire.com/forum/show...848#post36848).
Quote:
Hi,

I have sorted it thank you team ;-)

Incidently, can I get the lastest version please?

Regards,

Rikk
Old 11-15-2007, 01:00 PM

Default Error Message

Hi,

Sorry to be a pain but I need the answer asap.

I keep getting this?

Invalid signup link. Please contact your administrator.

Please can you tell me why?

Regards,

Rik
Old 11-15-2007, 11:42 PM

Hi Rik,

Sendstudio has no such thing. If you have questions/comments about sitecenter, please post in the right forum.

Quote:
Hi,

Sorry to be a pain but I need the answer asap.

I keep getting this?

Invalid signup link. Please contact your administrator.

Please can you tell me why?

Regards,

Rik
Old 12-11-2007, 06:42 AM
newbiemailer

How come NX doesnt automatically detect link import fields.

Is there any other way to automatically detect the fields instead of having to them each email addresss manually for over 6,000 i have now?
Old 12-11-2007, 06:53 AM

Hi,

Upgrade to nx 1.3.3 and it'll detect matching csv field names to custom field names in sendstudio.

If that's not what you mean then you'll have to explain further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemailer
How come NX doesnt automatically detect link import fields.

Is there any other way to automatically detect the fields instead of having to them each email addresss manually for over 6,000 i have now?
Closed Thread