BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

 
Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > Customization and Integration > Language Packs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-21-2008, 08:27 PM
asverd asverd is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2
Smile translate french-spanish-....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsaunier
Hello there

I was about to start working on the French translation but realized other users may have completed it already - did you ? If not maybe I could benefit from what you translated already ?
Best regards.

I'm looking for spanish translate, and also french is good to try to translate all the soft to catalan!!!!
Thank for all!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-06-2008, 11:47 PM
javiadas + javiadas is offline
Interspire Customer
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 38
Default

spanish version anyone ???
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-10-2008, 02:05 PM
mafsi + mafsi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3
Question Romanian language

I'll start to translate the software into Romanian Language.

Do you think that when the software will be able to choose between languages the files will change? No offence but are a lot of lines to be translated and i want to know if ill will start from scratch.

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-10-2008, 02:25 PM
cristianw cristianw is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4
Default

Estou traduzindo o Internet Email Marketer (o novo SendStudio)

Alguem ja o traduziu para colaborar?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-11-2008, 12:32 AM
Chris S Chris S is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,642
Default

Hi,

The folders might change locations but they won't change in their format (and if they did we'd provide a script to convert to the new format).

So you'll just be able to rename or move the existing folder into a specific location and that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafsi
I'll start to translate the software into Romanian Language.

Do you think that when the software will be able to choose between languages the files will change? No offence but are a lot of lines to be translated and i want to know if ill will start from scratch.

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-21-2008, 11:50 AM
ersao ersao is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Default

Poderiamos ver aqui neste forum quem tem esta versão e cada um traduzir uma parte, seria interessante.

att

Roca
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-22-2008, 09:08 AM
ares83 ares83 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2
Default Romanian language

Se gaseste cineva interesat pe acest forum care ma poate ajuta la traducerea in limba romana? Aproape am terminat traducerea pentru vitrina si sincer as avea nevoie de ajutor pentru traducerea zonei de administrare.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-22-2008, 09:10 AM
mafsi + mafsi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares83
Se gaseste cineva interesat pe acest forum care ma poate ajuta la traducerea in limba romana? Aproape am terminat traducerea pentru vitrina si sincer as avea nevoie de ajutor pentru traducerea zonei de administrare.

pentru interspire email marketer da?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-22-2008, 10:48 AM
ares83 ares83 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2
Default

Nu am terminat de tradus inca magazinul. Intentionez sa traduc si Email Marketer insa toate la timpul lor. Daca ma poti ajuta cu traducerea magazinului putem lucra impreuna si la traducerea Email Marketer.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-22-2008, 10:52 AM
mafsi + mafsi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares83
Nu am terminat de tradus inca magazinul. Intentionez sa traduc si Email Marketer insa toate la timpul lor. Daca ma poti ajuta cu traducerea magazinului putem lucra impreuna si la traducerea Email Marketer.

Sorry, nu te pot ajuta pentru ca eu am cumparat doar Email Marketer. Cand ajungi la el da-mi de stire si te ajut
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump