BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Old 03-31-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Need help ASAP trying to upgrade to NX with errors

Hey All

Looking for some help. I tried to upgrade from Sendstudio 2004 to NX this week. It kept freezing so I emailed Chris and he said my database was 600Meg so that was the problem. So he gave me a Upgrade.php tp run from my Shell on the server. So i tried running it from their and now I keep getting an error that says

Running queries for 'banned_emails_add_banod'
Error! Upgrade for 'banned_emails_add_banid' failed. Reason 'Duplicate column name 'banid''

Has anyone else had this problem?? cause I have 2 newsletters I need to send today for my client and I cant access my old SS 2004 cause i have this upgrade stuff going on!!

Yes I have emailed Chris but he hasn't responded in 2 days, everyone deservessome time off so I am asking everyone else!

HELP!
Old 04-02-2007, 11:30 PM

Hi,

So everyone knows - this is all fixed up and working, I got it going first thing Monday morning..
Quote:
Originally Posted by videoquest
Hey All

Looking for some help. I tried to upgrade from Sendstudio 2004 to NX this week. It kept freezing so I emailed Chris and he said my database was 600Meg so that was the problem. So he gave me a Upgrade.php tp run from my Shell on the server. So i tried running it from their and now I keep getting an error that says

Running queries for 'banned_emails_add_banod'
Error! Upgrade for 'banned_emails_add_banid' failed. Reason 'Duplicate column name 'banid''

Has anyone else had this problem?? cause I have 2 newsletters I need to send today for my client and I cant access my old SS 2004 cause i have this upgrade stuff going on!!

Yes I have emailed Chris but he hasn't responded in 2 days, everyone deservessome time off so I am asking everyone else!

HELP!
Old 04-03-2007, 03:19 PM

Sorry Chris I meant to reply to this sooner.

All is taken care of by the best tech support in the WORLD!!

Thanks again!
Old 04-04-2007, 12:01 AM

Hi Jeff,

No problems at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by videoquest
Sorry Chris I meant to reply to this sooner.

All is taken care of by the best tech support in the WORLD!!

Thanks again!