BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > Customization and Integration

Old 05-15-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Need Help with Programming and Customizing SendStudio

Hi All,

I thought I would try here first, as I thought this would be a logical place to hopefully find a programmer who is well versed in SendStudio.

I'm looking for someone who is proficient with PHP and understands SendStudio well to help with some programming.

We have some custom features that we wish to integrate into SendStudio, such as registration and billing, for our own needs.

If anyone is interested, I can be contacted off-line at shoutstudio@mac.com.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by shout; 05-15-2007 at 05:59 PM..
Old 05-16-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Ditto for Me

I'm also interesting in adding some functionality. I can be reached at rtf@emailperformance.com.

Thx.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:35 PM

Hi Chris,

We can't really help with the billing stuff but what other functionality are you looking for? If you think it should be included in the base application then post some info and we'll look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shout
Hi All,

I thought I would try here first, as I thought this would be a logical place to hopefully find a programmer who is well versed in SendStudio.

I'm looking for someone who is proficient with PHP and understands SendStudio well to help with some programming.

We have some custom features that we wish to integrate into SendStudio, such as registration and billing, for our own needs.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 05-16-2007, 10:36 PM

Hi Russ,

What functionality are you looking for? Should it be in the base application? (pop me an email or PM if you don't want the details in the forum).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghorninMD
I'm also interesting in adding some functionality. I can be reached at rtf@emailperformance.com.

Thx.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:05 AM

Hi Chris,

These are a couple of options I am looking for:

1. I'm looking for a way for potential clients to be able to register for an account automatically and start using the service without interaction from us.

2. I also want to have them choose a billing option based on monthly usage, such as:

500 emails $10/month
1,000 emails $15/month
2,500 emails $20/month

Thanks,
Chris
Old 05-17-2007, 01:43 AM

Hi Chris,

1) If you check out the admin/functions/api/users.php file it should do what you need.

2) I can't help with that one unfortunately.

Quote:
Hi Chris,

These are a couple of options I am looking for:

1. I'm looking for a way for potential clients to be able to register for an account automatically and start using the service without interaction from us.

2. I also want to have them choose a billing option based on monthly usage, such as:

500 emails $10/month
1,000 emails $15/month
2,500 emails $20/month

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by Chris S; 05-17-2007 at 07:03 AM..
Old 12-10-2007, 06:28 AM

I'm looking for the same assistance customizing SendStudio to integrate with a payment processor for both User and Subsciber billing. I can be reached at greg@garnerco.com. Thanks.

Quote:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Chris
Old 03-18-2008, 03:18 PM

Hi - We are VERY experienced in the development/enhancement of SendStudio. In addition to virtually unlimited customization services, we also can offer managed application hosting in our Tier 1 data center, offer hi-speed MTA connection as well as allow you to take advantage of our whitelisted IP ranges and enhanced deliverability services as we are a Return Path partner.

If you would like to talk and see what we can do for you to get the most out of SendStudio, please email me at brett@amplifystudios.com.

Cheers,

Brett
Old 03-18-2008, 09:13 PM

Default Joomla bridge?

We'd love to integrate SendStudio into Joomla (should work with the Joomla User DB, either directly or via the Community Builder or JUser component). Anyone able to develop a module/bridge for this? We'll pay any reasonable price. Thanks.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:04 AM

Hi Brett,

Have you considered signing up for our reseller program? http://www.interspire.com/partners/index.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by psm2005
Hi - We are VERY experienced in the development/enhancement of SendStudio. In addition to virtually unlimited customization services, we also can offer managed application hosting in our Tier 1 data center, offer hi-speed MTA connection as well as allow you to take advantage of our whitelisted IP ranges and enhanced deliverability services as we are a Return Path partner.

If you would like to talk and see what we can do for you to get the most out of SendStudio, please email me at brett@amplifystudios.com.

Cheers,

Brett