BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > Customization and Integration

Old 01-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Interspire Customer

Send a message via Skype™ to Intelligent Solutions
Default Web Based Surveys

Hello everyone and since this is my first post here i would like to Thank everyone on Interspire for such FAB products. We are thrilled over becoming Resellers and look forward to a Long Term partnership

Today we are using a Web based survey software that allows us to collect data through custom forms for information gathering, research, and quantitative analysis.

The Software is not only used for surveys but also for making Invitation to conferences, courses aswell as Quiz etc.

This software is really good and clients is happy, however the sourcode is Zend Optimized and we have no chance to integrate or add new features etc

We are looking for a similare solution that is open source or similare and PHP of course and can be integrated with SendStudio NX and wonders if anyone out their has any ideas or suggestions of where to look or how to do!!?

All the Best
Johan

Last edited by Intelligent Solutions; 01-17-2008 at 10:34 AM..
Old 01-19-2008, 03:40 PM

very good idea
Old 01-21-2008, 05:56 AM

Hi Johan,

We're going to add surveys as a module into sendstudio but I can't really say when they are going to be available sorry.

It's high on our request list so it may make it into not the next major release but the one after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intelligent Solutions
Hello everyone and since this is my first post here i would like to Thank everyone on Interspire for such FAB products. We are thrilled over becoming Resellers and look forward to a Long Term partnership

Today we are using a Web based survey software that allows us to collect data through custom forms for information gathering, research, and quantitative analysis.

The Software is not only used for surveys but also for making Invitation to conferences, courses aswell as Quiz etc.

This software is really good and clients is happy, however the sourcode is Zend Optimized and we have no chance to integrate or add new features etc

We are looking for a similare solution that is open source or similare and PHP of course and can be integrated with SendStudio NX and wonders if anyone out their has any ideas or suggestions of where to look or how to do!!?

All the Best
Johan
Old 01-21-2008, 10:36 AM
Interspire Customer

Send a message via Skype™ to Intelligent Solutions

wow..thats good News!
I will send you ideas and feedback based on previous experience and requests from clients
and also of course can help u guys beta test , just like with InterSpire Shopping Cart

You guys are the best!!