BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > News and Product Updates

Old 01-31-2008, 04:10 AM
Interspire Customer

Default Roadmap?

Does Interspire publish any sort of roadmap for the products, specifically SendStudio?

After a feverish pace of 1.3.x releases, I am anxiously wondering what is next and when we
might get to see it?

There are a few feature requests (specifically sending an A/B test) which I would hope
to see in the near future!

Thanks,
Franco
Old 02-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Administrator

Hi Franco,
Thanks for the post. We've had internal roadmaps for a while now, and soon we'll be looking to make them available to customers and resellers. We're just finalizing a few things internally so expect to see them within 4-8 weeks. We will of course make an announcement on our blog when they've been published.

Mitchell Harper
Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Interspire
Email: mitchell.harper [AT] interspire [DOT] com
Phone (AUS): +612 9262-7770
Old 03-26-2008, 05:14 PM

I was wondering if Interspire would ever let us know what's on these fabled road maps!!!

Does this mean you'll be making these available for all your products? I hope so. It'd also be good to know how many customers requested the feature. It'd also be interesting to see the entire list of feature requests from customers...but that list is probably so long that it would crash your server?!
Old 03-28-2008, 12:22 AM
Administrator

Johnny,
We have over 20,000 customers and we actively solicit feedback from them on a regular basis so it wouldn't make sense to list all of the features we get asked for - there are hundreds. What we do, however, is prioritize features based on two simple questions:

1. "Will this make the product easier to use?"
2. "Will people pay for this feature?"

If a feature gets a "yes" to both questions and there's enough demand for it, we add it to the roadmap. We also run competitive analysis on our products VS competitors and add features which we feel will keep or make our products better than competitors.

For now we won't be publishing the roadmap but it's something we'll consider in the near future.

Mitchell Harper
Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Interspire
Email: mitchell.harper [AT] interspire [DOT] com
Phone (AUS): +612 9262-7770