BigCommerce - Hosted Ecommerce Software by Interspire

Interspire Forum

Go Back   Interspire Forum > Interspire Email Marketer Community Forum > Customization and Integration

Old 02-05-2008, 01:23 PM
nuno

Default professional coder help with send studio

Hello

I would like to hire a coder with great experience of send studio, to configure it in a dedicated server, explain all the ins and outs, help with configuration of some newsletters and subscriptions/unsubscriptions etc etc.
Serious proposal for a serious coder.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:25 PM

Default Help!

Did you get any response to your post?

I too am looking for technical help (consultant) to configure a dedicated mail server hosting SendStudio and the database. I will pay for the Server(with his/her recommendations) of course and would like a proposal with a fee for doing it.

Mike
Old 02-18-2008, 11:15 PM

Hi Mike,

Before you pay someone for their time and effort, what is your current sending rate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I2000
Did you get any response to your post?

I too am looking for technical help (consultant) to configure a dedicated mail server hosting SendStudio and the database. I will pay for the Server(with his/her recommendations) of course and would like a proposal with a fee for doing it.

Mike
Old 02-18-2008, 11:23 PM

Chris,
The list is 13,000 long and we have two issues: 1. Jumpline restricts to 1000 a day, and 2. The MX resolves to Jumpline's shared virtual host instead of to our domain...hence we've been advised that potentially ISPs could be blocking our emails as spam. Deliverability currently is in the 10-11% range!...inbound calls are dead and I'm losing a ton of business since using Send Studio. Mitch and I had a conversation about this. SMTP is not recommended either which is why I'm looking at a dedicated host.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:24 PM

Sorry Chris...13,000 emails once a week...and sometimes twice a week for different product
Old 02-18-2008, 11:33 PM

Hi Mike,

Ah sorry - I thought you'd already moved to a new server and were looking to speed it up.

We recently moved our server to http://www.softlayer.com/ and have been very happy with the server & their support. They have a number of options available depending on your budget.

Quote:
Chris,
The list is 13,000 long and we have two issues: 1. Jumpline restricts to 1000 a day, and 2. The MX resolves to Jumpline's shared virtual host instead of to our domain...hence we've been advised that potentially ISPs could be blocking our emails as spam. Deliverability currently is in the 10-11% range!...inbound calls are dead and I'm losing a ton of business since using Send Studio. Mitch and I had a conversation about this. SMTP is not recommended either which is why I'm looking at a dedicated host.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:44 PM

Chris I've actually talked to them...unfortunately I don't have the technical wherewithall to set the server up.....and theirs is unmanaged. Mitch has volunteered to migrate SS over once I've got it up and running.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:47 PM

Hi Mike,

You could try rackspace.com as well - they have a managed server option, though they are a little more expensive.

Yep we'll move everything across once you've got your server set up (please note - this is an offer specifically for Mike due to various problems he's had with his current server, we do not normally move systems around for free).

Quote:
Chris I've actually talked to them...unfortunately I don't have the technical wherewithall to set the server up.....and theirs is unmanaged. Mitch has volunteered to migrate SS over once I've got it up and running.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:05 AM

I've been very very happy with WiredTree - wiredtree.com. Great technology and amazing support. You can get a VPS or a hybrid (step up from VPS), or a full dedicated box. All of them managed completely.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:15 PM

Default Happy to help

Hi - We are VERY experienced in the development/enhancement of SendStudio. In addition to virtually unlimited customization services, we also can offer managed application hosting in our Tier 1 data center, offer hi-speed MTA connection as well as allow you to take advantage of our whitelisted IP ranges and enhanced deliverability services as we are a Return Path partner.

If you would like to talk and see what we can do for you to get the most out of SendStudio, please email me at brett@amplifystudios.com.

Cheers,

Brett