Interspire Email Marketer’s built‐in HTML editor is an HTML design tool that allows you to easily create and modify your emails. You can use the WYSIWYG editing tool, work directly with HTML code, and preview your email.
HTML Source Options
In some instances of the HTML editor, you have a choice of how to build the HTML document.
- If you want to use the built‐in WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor in this page, select Create content using the WYSIWYG editor below.
- If you want to use an HTML file on your computer, select Upload a file from my computer. Click the Browse button that displays. A file upload window displays locate and select the file you want to use and click OK. Click Upload. The HTML editor screen updates to show the new file.
- If you want to use a file from a page on the Internet, select Import a file from a web site and enter the full URL (for example,
“https://www.example.com/examplepage.html”) in the field that displays. Click Import. The HTML editor screen updates to show the new file.
HTML Editor Overview
The HTML editor is divided into three sections.
- Use Design Tools to control how text and images display, import material, create hyperlinks and a variety of other tasks. See Design Tools for more information.
- Use the Editing Window to control text and image placement, and write your email’s text content. See Editing Window for more information.
- Use Tags and Tabs to switch between the Editing Window, the Source Window and the Preview Window, and to show or hide the advanced Design Tools. You can also see and select the HTML tags that relate to a selection in the WYSIWYG editor. See Tags and Tabs for more information.