Interspire is committed to providing our customers with the best possible support for our self-hosted software solution.
Notwithstanding, you may find answers to many of your questions in our comprehensive help articles. If your question has already been addressed, our team will gladly direct you to the relevant article for your convenience.
If you still need support from us, please ensure that you have the latest, unmodified, version of Interspire software installed, an active support and maintenance plan, and that all necessary system requirements are met; older versions are not supported since newer versions incorporate numerous fixes and enhancements compared to previous versions.
Interspire provides free software upgrades for a period of 12 months, from date of purchase, along with an initial 12 months of email only free technical support to all direct customers via our web-based ticketing system. If your support and updates plan has expired, our team will guide you through the process of renewing it.
Please take a moment to understand our support policy:
Scope of Support
Our support services focus exclusively on:
- The investigation and troubleshooting of issues related to unmodified Interspire original software.
- Advice on software configuration and usage within the parameters of the existing feature set.
What Is Not Covered
Please note, any consultation or investigation that is not explicitly related to Interspire software is considered outside of our support scope and is not covered in the standard support plan. This includes, among others:
- Email deliverability issues.
- Instances where code has been customized, regardless of whether the change was minor in nature or not.
- Instances not running the latest version of software.
- Issues with or usage of software/hardware outside of the product you purchased (such as creating FTP accounts, repairing corrupt database tables, etc).
- Database integrity or database performance issues, including database optimization and tuning.
- Configuration/installation of Apache, Nginx, MySQL, etc.
- Addons or templates which were not purchased directly from Interspire.
- Data migration, database backups or corrupt database repair.
- Enabling/disabling PHP settings on your web server.
- Debugging of mail servers or mail server configurations.
- Issues experienced in non-supported server or client environments.
- Network configuration or deployment.
- Problems with license keys on software that has been discontinued.
Time and Materials Support
For issues outside the scope of our standard support, we may still be able to assist on a “time and materials” basis, depending on our current capacity and the complexity of the issue. The availability of this service and applicable fees will be provided on request.
Support for Resellers’ Clients
We provide support only to our direct customers. If you are reselling an email service using our software to your clients, we expect you to provide the necessary support to them.
Thank you for understanding and adhering to our support policy. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of service, and this policy helps us to focus our resources effectively.